Parking at the World Trade Centre
For Qbic guests, parking at WTC costs €29.50 per 24 hours instead of the regular €59. If you would like to park here simply pay for your parking ticket at the Qbic reception desk. Otherwise you will be charged the higher WTC parking rate.
- GPS address; Strawinskylaan 241, Amsterdam. Parking head room: 1.80 m.
- Follow the WTC Parking sign and enter Parking “Visitors”. Take a ticket.
- Do not use your credit card to enter the parking or you will have to pay the regular fee of €59 per 24 hours.
- Park your car in the space marked with 2A, 3A or 4A.
- Follow the yellow cross over, following WTC signs.
- At the end of the zebra you will find the entrance to the WTC building. Take the escalator to the 1st floor.
- In the evening and in the weekend, certain doors may be locked. Feel free to ring the bell and to inform the security that you wish to go to Qbic Hotel.
- When you arrive at the 1st floor, follow the signs for the C-tower and Hotel (one more escalator up).
- You will see the corridor towards the C-tower on you right hand side.
- Keep following the signs for hotel and take the elevator down to level 1.
- Follow the signs towards the Hotel Lobby.
- On your day of departure you can stamp your ticket at the hotel reception. You will pay the discounted rate of €29.50 per 24 hours or a part thereof.