Parking at the World Trade Center
Parking at WTC costs € 29,50 per 24 hours. If you would like to park here simply pay for your parking ticket at the Qbic reception desk. Otherwise you will be charged the higher WTC parking rate.
Due to construction works, traffic will be redirected to De Boelelaan and Buitenveldertselaan / Parnassusweg to get to the WTC parking. Follow the traffic signs directing you to the parking . More information on how to get here by car can be found here.
- GPS Adress; Strawinskylaan 241, Amsterdam
- Cross the tram crossing and follow the sign WTC parking
- Park your car on level 1 (Head-Room 1.80 Mtr)
- Park your car, after entering the parking, directly on your right in the parking spaces marked with 2A, 3A & 4A
- Follow the cross over, walking under the: “WTC ” signs
- At the end of the zebra you will find the entrance to the WTC building. Take the escalator to the 1st floor.
- Arrive at the 1st floor, you exit the WTC building by using the revolving door. You are now standing outside at the Zuid Plein (South Square).
- Walk left, towards the end of the square, at the end of the square turn left. After approximately 150 meters, you will find the entrance of the Qbic Hotel Amsterdam which is marked by a red&white colored marquise.
For directions to the WTC:
Besides parking in the World Trade Center, you can also find more economical parking options in the area.
RAI Convention Center Parking
Cycling in Amsterdam
The City is great for walking, but better yet, you could join the hundreds of locals peddling around and explore Amsterdam by bike.
We work with local bike rental company Black Bikes (in Dutch: Het Zwarte Fietsenplan) and can provide you with further details when you arrive.