The ECNP (European College of Neuropsychopharmacology) Congress is Europe’s largest meeting on applied and translational neuroscience. Annually it brings together between 5,000 and 7,000 psychiatrists, neuroscientists, neurologists and psychologists from around the world to discuss the latest developments in the science and treatment of disorders of the brain. The congress rotates between four venues in Amsterdam, Barcelona, Paris and Vienna and this year it’s Amsterdam’s turn again! It takes place from 29 August until 1 September.
Why visit the ECNP Congress?
- Contact with a large number of neuropsychopharmacologists
- High level scientific programme Exposure of satellite symposia on poster boards at two locations in the venue
- Excellent exposure in the exhibition area
- Up-to-date and high standard congress venue
- Publication of satellite symposia programmes and exhibitors on the ECNP website and in the final programme
Visiting the ECNP Congress in RAI Amsterdam
Would you like to visit the ECNP Congress in RAI Amsterdam? Then register via the ECNP website today!
Are you planning to visit the ECNP Congress and need a place to stay near RAI Amsterdam? Qbic Hotel WTC Amsterdam has rooms available for ECNP Congress attendees! We’re located just a short fifteen-minute walk from the RAI congress centre. We’re looking forward to welcome you and recommend you the best places to eat or relax in the evenings. We’ re more than happy to help!